Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Reflecting and Getting Ready

So, it is two days until we are on our way to Mexico and the Casa.  I finished packing (I think) tonight.  Well, at least the suitcase is closed....lol.  I am now watching Modern Family. the Celtics play the Pistons, blogging, chilling, and getting ready to correct some papers.

I am feeling anxious and excited at the same time.....is that possible?

I am anxious because of the unknown.  While I trust that all will be OK and this will be an experience (good or bad, but an experience nonetheless) I am still anxious as I do not know what to expect.  But then I guess that is what is meant by giving it over to God and trusting in His plan for me.

OK.  Enough for now.  I need to get some work done.  Please stay tuned for more from me and others!

Best and blessings!
Jeff

PS: The 10-day weather report for Colima, Mexico: mid-80s....YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment