Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am here!

Afternoon!  We made it!  We arrived early this morning into Guadalajara, Mexico via Los Angeles.  The  trip went off without a hitch....for the most part.  Besides being tired and a little grumpy, I felt great when I got through customs at approximately 7:30 a.m. Central Time.  We made our way through Guadalajara to the hotel we are staying at (it is this cute place that feels very local, very comfortable).  I went out with some others to explore a local eatery that came highly recommended (it was yummy).  I then came back to the hotel by myself (I was tired and others went off to explore more) and eve stopped to order myself some frozen yogurt with chocolate sauce and a bottle of agua. :-)  I am not sitting quietly in my room watching ESPN 2 in Spanish

Tonight we will come together to pray, commune, then share a common meal before heading to the Casa tomorrow morning.  I am looking forward to meeting Lupita and the children of the Casa.

Time for a nap (we traveled all evening and I am a bit off).  Best and talk soon!

Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment