Monday, February 13, 2012

Pre-trip Jitters

It is the Monday before I leave on the Mission Trip to Colima, Mexico with other members of my church (First Church Somerville, UCC).  I am definitely nervous about the trip because this is the first time I have done something like this.  I do know, however, that I all will be OK because I am going with an AWESOME group of people, many of whom have made this trip before and they will look out for me.  I also know I will be OK as making this trip is an important part of the spiritual journey I have been on for many years.

Well, I need to get some work done for school tomorrow (correct papers, write a lesson plan, go over the ones I have written already).  I also need to sort through some things I picked up tonight to pack for the trip (why do I have this scary feeling I am overpacking for this trip).

Stay tuned for more from me and others!

Blessings,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment